Original Xiaomi wireless Bluetooth headset “Air Dots” supports voice assistant
Binaural call, compact and lightweight, dual stereo channels, voice operated XIAOMI AI, 7.2mm dynamic coil drive sound unit, DSP intelligent environment noise reduction.
Model: xiaomi Air Dots
Bluetooth version: 5.0
Connection distance: 10 meters
Music time: 4 hours
Standby time: 150 hours
Headphone battery: 40mAh
Charging box battery: 300mAh
Headphone charging time: 1.5 hours
Charging time of charging box: 2 hours
Waterproof rating: IPX4
Power display: support
Compatible: IOS and Android phones, and Bluetooth devices
Bluetooth protocol: HFP / A2DP / HSP / AVRCP
Headphone size: 23 * 15 * 12mm
Charging box size: 62 * 42 * 22mm
Earphone * 2, data cable * 1, charging box * 1, manual * 1, earphone * 6
Note: Headphones are distinguished between “Global” and “Chinese” CN stands for “Chinese”
Binaural first pairing
1. Take out the two headphones, peel off the protective film, and put them back in the charging case to activate the headphones
2. Take out the two headphones at the same time, the headphones will automatically turn on and connect
3. Turn on the mobile phone’s Bluetooth, search for “Redmi Air Dots_R” and click Connect
How to reset the headset
1. Press and hold the headset function key for 15 seconds, wait for the red and white lights to flash alternately and go out, and the headset is reset successfully.
2. In the Bluetooth list of the mobile phone, ignore or unpair “Redmi Air Dots_R”, delete the connection record, and the headset is reset.
FAQ Frequently Questions
Q: Is the product you are selling the original Xiaomi product?
A: Yes, we are distributors, so all our products are original Xiaomi products.
Q: I have two phones. Can Redmi Air Dots connect two phones at the same time?
A: Redmi Air Dots cannot connect two mobile phones at the same time, one mobile phone can connect two headphones, R + L
Q: Is my Redmi Air Point waterproof?
Answer: Yes, the headset can reach IPX4 waterproof level, and the headset cannot be immersed in water. Note: The charging case is not waterproof.
Q: Can I use Redmi Air Dots to adjust the volume?
Answer: The headset itself cannot adjust the volume, and it needs to be adjusted by mobile phone
Q: Is my Redmoi Air Dots dual-channel headset?
Answer: Yes, Air Dots uses RTL8763FR Bluetooth 5.0 chip, which supports two-channel stereo
Q: The headset is 10 meters from the phone. Can I still control music through Air Dots?
Answer: Yes, in an open, barrier-free environment, the effective distance of gas stations can reach 10 meters.
Q: How do I check how much battery power is left in my Air Dots headset?
A: You can check the power of the headset on IOS and Android phones. The power displayed is the power of the main headset.
Q: Does my Air Dots support connection with Xiaomi bracelet or other Bluetooth bracelet?
Answer: No, because the headset and the Bluetooth bracelet are receiving terminal devices, they cannot be connected to each other.